Inside Sales Executive
Company: Alera Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Dickerson Insurance Services, an Alera Group Company, is looking
for an Inside Sales Executive to join their team!This position has
the primary responsibility of developing and maintaining
relationships with target-market clients and prospects in the
General Agent Sales Department, including all aspects of sales
prospecting. In this role, successful candidates need to have
exceptional customer service and communication skills to meet
prospect and client needs.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of industry products
and services including, but not limited to, medical, dental,
vision, life, and disability coverages.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the competitive, regulatory,
and legislative environments relevant to the group health insurance
- Achieve sales goals by marketing to brokers via phone, email,
- Lead weekly/monthly broker trainings via webinars and social
- With Account Executive, document accurately and ensure the
completeness of group applications and supporting paperwork
required to underwrite group applications.
- Work and consult collaboratively with sales support,
underwriting, management, agent/brokers, employer group-contacts,
insurance company representatives, and Dickerson Account
- Assist other account executives and vice president as
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work
experience, required. Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Life Agent license with California Department of Insurance,
- Group or Individual Sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Effective communication skills to influence, persuade, and
facilitate in a fast-paced environment. This requires strong
selling skills, including the ability to overcome objections.
- Excellent time management skills to work efficiently under the
time constraints presented by regular, frequent deadlines. Ability
to multi-task with a superlative work ethic and a sense of urgency
for assigned tasks.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively with often-times
demanding brokers, group contacts, and underwriters who may have
conflicting objectives to meet the needs of the client.
- Requires computer and smart device/phone proficiency, including
use of the internet, Sales-Force, Excel, Outlook, and Share
Keywords: Alera Group, Inc., Roseville , Inside Sales Executive, Sales , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!