Calibration Technician - Career (Day)
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Title: Calibration Technician - Career (Day)
Location: Roseville, CA 95747
Duration: 2+ Years
- The electronic service technician candidate will support Client
manufactured test equipment.
- Specific duties include: Testing, calibrating, assembling, and
disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain
functionality and accuracy.
- The candidate will be responsible for internal and external
customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation,
and direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate
will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions
while supporting field staff and customers.
- This position requires calibration and repair knowledge of a
wide variety of Client equipment.
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have
at least 3 years of related experience in the calibration and
repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized
training/certification, or Military experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE,
PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office)
skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service
assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and
- Performs adjustments, calibrations and basic repairs.
- Escalates more difficult repairs to experienced
- Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional
relationships with wide range of people.
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service
center delivery goals.
- Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other Client
resources. Maximizes the use of existing assets, multi-tasks
effectively, and ensures Client resources are used properly (i.e.
connector care, ESD, ETE).
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on
commitments. Promotes ESD, Service Note compliance, and other
programs that are conducive to the delivery of high quality service
and minimization of re-repair.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
May initiate customer interaction as appropriate. Escalates issues
through appropriate channels when necessary. This is done verbally
or via written correspondence.
Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for
achieving established team production goals.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Roseville , Calibration Technician - Career (Day), Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...