Company: Burger King
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on HVAC and refrigeration
- Repair and maintain restaurants and equipment:
- Troubleshoot/service and repair restaurant equipment.
- Complete all repairs and maintenance work to standard
- Respond to emergencies including nights and weekends to correct
unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Perform building and equipment preventative maintenance
- Have some electrical understanding
- Execute effective administrative processes to schedule and
track repairs, maintain parts and supplies inventory.
- Process work orders submitted by restaurant teams. Prioritize
and schedule restaurant visits.
- Track and process parts purchases and appropriate billing to
- Track and record completed repairs and maintain accurate
- Must be able to communicate well and work around restaurant
- High school diploma or GED required.
- HVAC certification required
- Minimum of one year technician experience is required.
- Must have a clean DMV record.
Benefits: Depending on experience. (50 hour work weeks)
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacationCompany IntroductionEvery day, more than
11 million guests visit BURGER KING restaurants around the world.
And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving
high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954,
BURGER KING is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the
world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER, our commitment to premium
ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining
experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50
Keywords: Burger King, Roseville , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!