Logistics Operator II
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job SummaryEssential Functions
- Posts and files various inventory records
- Records quantity of product shipped.
- Reviews records on stock status and material requirements to
determine adequacy of stock.
- Understand purchase order management and customer service
- Maintains records on product shipment, receipt, and
discrepancies for warehouse operations.
- Gathers and compiles data for support of business metrics.
- Reviews records on stock status, material requirements, and
open purchase orders to assist in the coordination of material
- Services as primary contact for customer service regarding
purchase order corrections, reconciliation, and modifications.
- Resolves, processes, warehouse problem shipments, receipts, and
- Coordinates the activity of special projects such as: scrap,
part rolls, post/pre-screen procedures.
- Coordinates documentation and process control efforts with
- Interfaces with customer for material processing issue
resolutions and expediting.
- Generates and maintains reports and records utilizing
electronic spreadsheets, databases, and other computer inventory
- Confers with department supervisors / leads to determine
material movement requirement and workload status of material
- Leads others in daily tactical workflow to ensure correct
processes and procedures are followed for accuracy, quality and
timeliness of work performance.
- Examines material received from delivery trucks and verifies
- Reads, comprehends, and follows detailed work instructions,
processes, and procedures.
- Makes recommendations on process improvements on daily work
flow for greater efficiency.
- Provides information to various departments regarding materials
status; production, planning, scheduling customer service.Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One year or more of college study or applicable technical
school training; two years of related experience.
- Proficient with MSN software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).Physical
DemandsWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds.Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected
characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Roseville , Logistics Operator II, Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!