Company: FlexCare Medical Staffing
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Who we are:FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel
Healthcare Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to
help address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare
facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and
organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the
country. FlexCare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2021 by the Sacramento
Business Journal, Best Places to Work For by the Charlotte Business
Journal in 2021, and was named a Best Staffing Company to Work for
by the S.I.A. for 2017 & 2018. We're always looking for highly
motivated, talented individuals who care about what they do, never
stop trying to achieve success and are looking for a company with
exceptional growth potential.We are currently looking for a
Business Analyst to join our Client Relations Team in our office in
Roseville CA. Summary:The Business Analyst is responsible for
providing analytical support through the analysis and
interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business
operations. Identifies opportunities for improvements and works
cross-functionally to develop business solutions. Provides
analytical support to multiple projects, coordinating on projects
with internal resources, as well as follow best practices to align
with company goals while creating better procedures and solutions
to increase performance and revenue. In this role, it is essential
to be a team player centered around having a collaboration-oriented
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, processes,
data, and user needs.
- Analyzes and initiates business process improvements across
wide range of processes, data, systems, and business areas; sets
direction and policy within span of control.
- Resolves highly complex issues escalated by the business team
using simple, non-technical language.
- Defines scope, objectives, and requirements on projects.
Assists in defining and designing system/business/data requirements
and recommends solutions to business needs.
- Assists in defining, developing, and providing information and
analysis to drive and support decision-making for processes and
- Proactively anticipate, recognize, and lead change to drive
- Meet with business leaders, decision makers, and end users to
define business requirements and systems goals.
- Document and develop business processes flows, requirements,
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state-of-the-art-practices, and participating in
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Requirements gathering experience in a software IT
- Background in process documentation and process improvement.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs, web-based
databases, and be internet savvy.
- Proficient in process diagramming with tools such as LucidChart
- Experience with systems analysis work on an ERP and CRM
- Writing system experience required and user stories using tools
such as Jira.
- Computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to understand and communicate system integration and
- Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when
- Be detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take
advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritizing, and time-management
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as
ability to implement training.
- Ability to adapt to new or changing processes quickly and
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
or IT related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in the role of a business analyst
participating in a wide range of projects.
- Knowledge of Software Design, Software Documentation, and
Software Development processes.
- Experience with creating business process models and using them
to describe business requirements.
- Proven experience recognizing alignment between technology and
business process. Supervisory Responsibility:This position will not
typically have supervisory responsibilities but may oversee
temporary employees from time to time, depending on business needs.
Work Environment:This job operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, and printers. Physical Demands: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to fingers.
Travel:This position will not require travel. Other Duties:Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.What We Offer: --- Competitive compensation plan.
--- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly
growing environment. --- Health Insurance to include medical,
dental and vision. --- Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care
Flexible Spending Account. --- 401K with employer matching. ---
Access to continuous training through LinkedIn Learning and our
Professional Development Program, FlexCare University. --- Generous
and progressive PTO program. --- 8 paid holidays including the day
after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve plus one floating holiday. ---
16 hours paid-time-off for volunteer work per year. --- Team
building and celebratory events. --- Second-to-none, award-winning
Keywords: FlexCare Medical Staffing, Roseville , Business Analyst, Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!