Pharmacy Technician Outpatient
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may perform
packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary
tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or
mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing
label(s) onto container; packaging and repackaging.
- Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other
- Removes drugs from stock.
- Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
- Places products in container and affixes labels onto
- Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory
Job Grade: 360
- High School Diploma/GED.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current CA Pharmacy Technician Registration.
- Must be able to either type 30 WPM or 6,000 KPH.
- Requires successful completion of the Outpatient Pharmacy
Technician qualifying exam.
- Candidate must complete the Kaiser Outpatient Pharmacy
Technician Training Program and pass the test no later than 60 days
after start date.
- Working knowledge of current drug forms, dosage strengths, and
generic & trade name, and traditional equivalents.
- Knowledge of Federal & State laws/regulations regarding the
provision of pharmaceutical services.
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical
- Must possess verbal and written English-speaking communication
- Ability to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and other
- Must be able to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with frequent
bending/stooping/lifting or reaching.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership
- Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the
appropriate collective bargaining agreement.
- Three (3) years of experience preferred.
If it is determined that you need to complete testing to qualify
for this position, you will receive an email inviting you to take
the assessment(s) listed above. Passing test scores remain on file
for one year.
PrimaryLocation : California,Roseville,Roseville Eureka Medical
HoursPerWeek : 1
Shift : Evening
Workdays : On-Call Start and End times Varies
WorkingHoursStart : 12:01 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 11:59 PM
Job Schedule : Call-in/On-Call
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : A01-SEIU-United
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Pharmacy
Department : Roseville Eureka MOB I - O/P Pharmacy 2nd Floor - C -
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Roseville , Pharmacy Technician Outpatient, Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!