Sr. Performance Analyst (System)
Company: Adventist Health NW
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
mission. We're looking for someone to join our team as a Sr.
Performance Analyst (System) who: Compiles and analyzes data to
support organization's strategic initiatives. Develops integrated
analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Creates and
analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures
information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and
developments in competitive environments and presents findings to
strategic initiative owners. Performs forecasting and
reconciliation of internal data. Essential Functions:
- Uses analytical software to explore new areas of opportunity
for improved performance. Explains how insight from data relates to
business process, and recommends solutions to business owners.
- Draws on multiple concepts and results to tell a story,
highlights areas of opportunity and guides stakeholders to a
decision. Communicates and trains business owners on new concepts.
Drives agenda with business owners and executives to reach desired
outcomes of key projects.
- Draws intersections of subject areas with internal and external
policy decisions using high level of subject matter expertise.
Understands macro healthcare trends and applys them to business
models. Learns new complex concepts both within and outside of
- Works on activities of a diverse scope, requiring minimal
interpretation of policies and guidelines. Intakes work with
minimal direction and independantly generates results that bring
clarity to the business problem. Collaborates with business owners
and executives to identify operational solutions.
- Assesses team member's use of analytics applications and
assists with optimization training to further develop user
proficiency, efficiency, and satisfaction.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Design, develop, implement, and support compelling data
visualization solutions in Tableau that tell a story.
- Work with various teams to determine the motivating reasons for
why customers need to see particular data.
- Create and maintain standards for design and QA of dashboards,
and mentor team on standard methodologies and best practices.
- Maintain internal solutions that allow a single workbook to be
replicated across many customer workbooks.
- Assess and improve current processes and recommend changes as
- Develop complex SQL queries to manipulate data into required
formats for Tableau, and communicate data requirements to BI team
for EDW integration. You'll be successful with the following
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of
education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor's Degree: Preferred Required Skills
- At least 5 years' experience using Tableau for the creation and
automation of enterprise scale dashboards, standard reports,
scorecards, and ad-hoc reports
- Experience with advanced Tableau topics such as complex
calculations, LOD, table calculations, parameters, geographic
mapping, and performance optimization
- Working understanding of data warehousing concepts Preferred
- Experience integrating Tableau with Oracle
- Experience working with healthcare data Work Experience:
- Five years technical experience: Preferred
- Three years experience in a healthcare setting: Preferred
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our
associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates
receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to,
measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu
vaccine typically during October-March each year), etc., as a
condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and
religious exemptions may apply.
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Roseville , Sr. Performance Analyst (System), Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!