Company: Tri Counties Bank
Posted on: April 8, 2021
This really could be the best career decision you ever make.
The Compliance Analyst I is responsible for assisting in the
execution of the Bank's Compliance Management Program. This
individual will assist with the gathering, organizing and
presenting data related to Risk Assessments and Issues Management
processes, including gathering formal evidence of
completion/correction for gaps and issues. They will also prepare
statistical reports to inform management of the impact of
remediation, track for trends and identify potential gaps in bank
training, policies and procedures that impact the Compliance. Must
stay apprised of Compliance regulations, including Unfair,
Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP) regulations,
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau updates and current commentary
in regards to Compliance with State and Federal regulations.
Position may require direct interaction with all levels of
management to understand the issue through to resolution.
- Creates and/or manages tracking mechanisms to ensure timely and
complete remediation of compliance-related issues, deficiencies or
- Creates and/or manages tracking mechanisms to ensure timely
analyses and implementation of regulatory change.
- Works across the organization to gather and catalog data and
controls to support the Compliance-led Risk Assessment
- Works with the training to monitor for timely completion of
Compliance related training.
- Works across the organization to ensure timely completion of
Compliance related Policies and enterprise level Procedures.
- Works with Compliance Risk Officer to identify control
weaknesses or gaps and work with department managers, internal
sponsors, and third-party management to correct deficiencies. In
addition, be an active participant in helping to identify the root
cause of issues identified.
- Works with Compliance Risk Officer to prepare statistical
reports for the Compliance Risk Management Committee (CRMC) and
Enterprise Risk Committee (ERC). Reports should include results of
root cause analysis, process improvements identified and/or
implemented, and financial impact to the organization.
- Conveys information and position clearly, concisely, logically
and in an organized manner.
- Highly organized- will need to create a tool that can
effectively track all aspects of issues management and can be
utilized for reporting purposes, including evidence of
- May include other duties as assigned
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and
procedures in compliance with all federal and state laws, including
but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information
Security (GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse
Reporting, and any other applicable regulations that may be
specific to your job duties.
Education, Experience And Other Skills Required
- High school diploma or GED required, undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years of Banking experience, Compliance experience
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Working knowledge of bank operations
- Customer relations/service experience
- Investigative or research experience
- Data interpretation and analysis experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to utilize personal computers and Windows driven
- Excellent reading, comprehension, analytical and statistical
- Ability to work independently and excellent time management
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary
of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico,
California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with
Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank
branches in communities throughout Northern and Central
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer,
small business and commercial banking financial services, along
with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a
top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we
serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers.
You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events,
baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating
on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event
in The City or on the peninsula.
Keywords: Tri Counties Bank, Roseville , Compliance Analyst, Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!