Security Officer - Driver
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Job DescriptionJOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Security Officer - Mobile Patrol Driver
Location: Sacramento CA
Environment: Retail, Residential, Industrial
Pay Rate: $16.00
General Job Functions: Access control, interior/exterior checks,
maintain detailed reports.
Shift & Hours: TBD during interview
Included Benefits/Perks: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, no uniform
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Armed Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
- Patrols assigned site both on foot and in vehicle; checks for
unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations,
blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
- Controls access to client site or facility through the
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Have open availability to work additional hours if needed.
- Customer Service skills
- Observe and report activities at an assigned site
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk constantly (for up to an
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor in a variable
- Climb stairs, ladders, or ramps occasionally during shift
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Provide access control to facility
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce procedure, regulation, and standards of client
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Other duties as assigned by GardaWorld and client contract
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card and 40 hours of BSIS
training completion is preferred
- Possess or able to obtain CPR/1ST AID certification
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is
not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state, and
federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews,
and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
Keywords: GardaWorld, Roseville , Security Officer - Driver, Professions , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!