Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Genetics physician to join our
team in Roseville, CA.
Roseville is in the greater Sacramento area, which is a
picturesque, large metropolitan area with close proximity to the
San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley and its world-famous wines,
Lake Tahoe for superb skiing and outdoor activities, and majestic
Yosemite. The pleasant weather allows for multiple outdoor
recreational activities year around. In addition, there are
excellent cultural opportunities, professional sports and
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
For more information about our career opportunities and wage
ranges, please visit:
Full-time annual salary range is $240,000 to $248,400 plus
additional potential incentives up to $19,700*. Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information and to apply, please visit:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Roseville , Genetics, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!