Hematology/Oncology (Per Diem)
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology (Per Diem) physician
to join our team in Roseville, CA.
The Sacramento area is a wonderful place to live. It is
conveniently located between the San Francisco Bay Area, Napa
Valley, and the Sierra Nevada mountains. With ample outdoor
activities, urban amenities, and an easy pace of life, there is
something for everyone. Communities are family friendly with many
highly rated public-school systems.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located
throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Salary range is $242 to $250 per hour.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Roseville , Hematology/Oncology (Per Diem), Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!