Posted on: May 22, 2023
Areas of Interest
Accounting/Finance, Administrative, Facilities Management
Roseville - California - United States of America, Sacramento - California - United States of America
Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) - Local is a hard services-led, tailored facility management solution. We self-perform hard services while partnering with best-in-class soft service providers to offer custom facility and project management solutions to our clients. We focus on empowering our team with a high-level of downstream accountability resulting in an agile and efficient service delivery.
In addition to our core facility and project management capabilities, our platform offers direct access to our Best-in-Class services including ESG, Security Consulting, Workplace Strategy, and Workplace Experience.
The purpose of this role is to provide operational and financial support to the Account Leader and their team. Reports to or on larger more complex accounts, operates within a team and reports to a Lead Contract Support. Will require strong inter-personal skills, financial competence and the ability to work autonomously to get results within the account.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Account Governance & Administration:
- Ensure consistent delivery of core operational and financial outputs on the account
- Support Account Leader with compilation of monthly Account Review pack
- Compile monthly client reporting, assist with timesheets and expenses reports
- Support People Engagement and Accounts DE&I objectives; Promote and maintain CBRE culture throughout Account team
- Other duties may be assigned
- Understand the contract, including scope and terms & conditions
- Financial and operational systems champion/administrator
- Invoice monthly/quarterly maintenance billing and projects as per contracted agreements in a timely manner
- Create purchase orders for one-off maintenance, extra work, and projects in line with company requirements
- Respond to weekly inquires on financial reports for Accounts Receivable, Invoice Pool (Accounts Payable), WIP, and Open POs
- Maintain specificity and accuracy in reporting to showcase standard methodologies
SUPPLY CHAIN & VENDOR COORDINATION
- Coordination of sub-contractor paperwork, ensuring they are aligned with QHSE requirements
- Onboarding new vendors to the financial system
WORKFLOW & CMMS ADMINISTRATION:
- Systems administrator for: CMMS, WebQuote, Dynamics/PeopleSoft, eLogbooks etc. where applicable on account
- Raise, dispatch, monitor, and report on work orders
- Helpdesk & Customer Service
- First point of contact for requests
- Process calls, emails, and work requests
- Log and monitor complaints and issues
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma/GED required, with 2-4 years of experience in contract management, client care at financial institutions or similar background, preferred
Certificates and/or License
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Other Skills and Abilities
Experience in a financial setting working with billing and payables; prior experience using a financial system; and, the ability to use Microsoft Excel.
Be a self-starter: willing to initiate communications with vendors/internal clients and follow up until desired result is achieved.
Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and an openness to new ideas and procedures. Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Scope of Responsibility
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor
Reports to the Account Leader or Lead Contract Support with a dotted line to the Business Operations Manager
Partners closely with Finance & Contract Support Manager, Area General Managers, and Business Operations Manager
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate's education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the Contract Support position is $26.97 per hour and the maximum salary for the Contract Support position is $28.85 per hour. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
CBRE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We have a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodations, as needed, throughout the job application process. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply for a position through our online application process, you may contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at +1 866 225 3099 (U.S.) and +1 866 388 4346 (Canada).
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position, please inform your Recruiter.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more
Keywords: CBRE, Roseville , Contract Support, Other , Roseville, California
here to apply!