Posted on: November 19, 2022
Genesis10 is seeking a Help Desk Consultant for a
Contract-to-Hire position with our client in Roseville, CA
- Join this client's growing national support services
- The support team is in search of a client-facing support
professional who will aid non-technical employees all over the
- You will use a variety of technology tools and your information
technology knowledge to assist in keeping teams productive and
- Password resets, Citrix work, and some application support.
Must have strong soft skills, enjoy helping others with a positive
- Experience with help desk ticketing is needed and understanding
of when to escalation help desk tickets.
- Must have a dedicated workspace in their residence with high
speed internet to effectively work remotely.
- You have at least a year of corporate technical support
experience. Your background equips you with the ability to fulfill
the responsibilities of the position. You may also be a recent
graduate of a technology-related degree or certification program
- Your verbal and written communication styles are helpful and
approachable; you help people with their technology problems, and
you bring skillful solutions to every person you assist.
- Your interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple
priorities and organizational skills create highly satisfied
- You are proficient in a wide variety of Microsoft
- You have -experience using remote access tools to take control
of a customer's computer and solve problems.
- You know the value of documenting every encounter in our
ticketing system (ServiceNow) and you will learn quickly when to
escalate an issue to the next tier of support.
- You are personable, positive, calm, and friendly, in addition
to always being professional.
- You come to work, on time and consistently, because your team
and your customers rely on you for your skills.
- You enjoy teaching your end-users/clients how to use their
applications and services so they do not encounter the same
- $21-27 per hour, based on years of experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40
clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and
IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities
whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or
permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
--- - - -Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
--- - - -Bi-weekly payroll
--- - - -Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+
--- - - -401k plan
--- - - -Delivery Director for employee success and support
--- - - -Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing
Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing
Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional
with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Keywords: Genesis10, Roseville , Help Desk, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!