Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: September 21, 2022
What you should know about working at HBS Door:
* We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
* We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
* We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie
* We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
* We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization
and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
* Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for
all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they
came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Millworker:
* Pulling trim orders for stools, moldings, hardware, locks, doors,
exterior jambs, etc.
* Sizing material according to specifications for making millwork
items and doors.
* Milling materials for stock, etc.
* Keeping machines and work area clean.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
* Experience. Mill shop/Cabinetry Experience (Preferred).
* Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
* Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 75lbs consistently and bend,
twist, squat and reach throughout work shift
* Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
* Teamwork. Team focused approach to work
* Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendance
* Entry Level. Willing to train the right candidate!
Building Your Career With Benefits:
* The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
* The Good. 401(k) with company match
* The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
* Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
* How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals
with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With HBS Door.
HBS Door is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Roseville , Millworker, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!