Company: Sacramento Credit Union
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSacramento Credit Union is seeking candidates who
enjoy being of service to customers, possess excellent
communication skills and have the ability to cross-sell products
and services for our Member Service Representative (Teller)
position at the Roseville branch. Individuals who derive
satisfaction and accomplishment from assisting others would be
successful in our environment. 37/40 Hour Member Service
Representative (Teller) – Schedule will be within Sacramento Credit
Union's business hours as follows:Monday 8:30am – 5:30pm Tuesday
8:30am - 5:30pmWednesday 8:30am - 5:30pm (Off if schedule to work
Saturday)Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pmFriday 8:45am - 5:45pm or 9:15am
-6:15pmSaturday 9:30am - 2:30pm (Alternating Off )RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting members with financial transactions (i.e. deposits,
withdrawals, check cashing, transfers and other transactions)
- Advising members on the products and services of benefit to
- Ensuring pertinent account information is updatedMINIMUM
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. and related work experience
normally obtained in a member service and cash handling
- Demonstrated ability to improve our members' financial
well-being via timely and relevant cross-sells.
- Ability to perform accurate math calculations and maintain
- Ability to perform accurate cash transactions.
- Ability to accurately use keyboard at speed required for
successful job performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and maintain effective
- Demonstrated member service skills.
- Maintains good attendance record.Our excellent benefits package
includes medical/dental/vision, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, life
insurance/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) and
more.Powered by JazzHRVKsiyGZZSI
Keywords: Sacramento Credit Union, Roseville , Teller, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!