Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionActively seeking a Commercial Real Estate Loan
Officer to solicit new CRE loan business through a network of
brokers, business owners, and investors.RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Will solicit and coordinate the closing of commercial loans;
responsible for commercial loan business development and to act as
the bank's contact with commercial loan clients, brokers, and
- Will provide guidance to potential developers relating to
partnership agreements, collateral, feasibility studies, and
vacancy rate factors, if applicable.
- Will provide service to prospective commercial loan customers
and interview applicants to develop information concerning their
needs, credit, stability, earnings, and potential income to the
property to assist in determining whether the commercial loan
package will be an acceptable risk.
- Will obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data on
all partners involved in the project; will arrange for the
appraisal of the property and/or feasibility study of bare land to
- Will review commercial loan packages for completeness of
documents and compliance with bank policy, regulatory requirements,
and secondary market lending parameters.
- Responsible for notification of commercial loan applicant(s) of
all requests, which do not conform to current lending
- Will be responsible for maintaining a high level of working
knowledge relating to all types of commercial loans.
- Will maintain all financial/loan data in confidence.Job
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of commercial real estate lending
- Fluent in the principles of CRE underwriting
- In depth understanding of occupancy and rent trends in local
- Comfortable with technology supporting sales management,
marketing, pricing, initial underwriting, pipeline management and
loan performance tracking
- Familiar with loan products and pricing of local competitorsFor
further consideration towards this and/or other opportunities
please inquire confidentially to email@example.com or call
916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you
for your interest.
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Roseville , Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!