Store Stock Associate
Company: Genuine Parts Company
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Retail GRASS VALLEY, CaliforniaDescriptionPosition at NAPA Auto
Parts Job Description NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic
detail oriented Store Stock Associate to join our rapidly growing
team of Auto Parts professionals. This is the ideal position for a
person who is detail oriented with a strong work ethic. As a Store
Stock Associate, you will have a variety of duties that would help
control and maintain the inventory in our warehouse.
- Unpacks incoming merchandise shipments from suppliers or
returned by customers and takes part and places it on the shelf or
appropriate location as indicated by the electronic scan-gun.
Actions done in compliance with established procedures and
- Pulls all orders for standard customer stock orders, special
orders, and the demands of the main counter and will-call
accurately and as completely as possible, routing products as
appropriate and meeting the prescribed picking quota set by
- Uses the electronic scan-gun, reviews out-bound customer orders
for pulling accuracy, ensures safe packing of the orders for
shipment to customers, and properly labels shipping trays/packages
in accordance with D.O.T. standards.
- Creates detailed summary of each shipment by way of buck slips
and/or freight bills, ensures proper end processing of customer
orders including removing shipping trays from conveyor system,
ensures proper packaging of products, and places large parts and
shipping trays for each customer on their designated skid
- Plans, organizes, and loads trucks from skids to trucks for
delivery to customer, accurately records piece count for customer
on the buck slips, and keys freight bills into computer
- Cleans up and disposes boxes, packing material, and pallets, as
well as general housekeeping of facility and specific product line
areas. Follows and adheres to all safety rules including the
handling of hazardous materials. Loads customer orders into
delivery trucks in proper sequence and according to freight bills.
- At least 1 year previous experience stocking, loading, or
- High School Diploma, or equivalent experience, required.
- Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and
recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper
identification of parts for placement in the facility, including
identifying sequence of numbers and letters accurately and
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Must have basic understanding and be capable of operating a
- And, perform associated duties as assigned by management.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parts of up to 60 pounds
and push/pull 300 pounds using hitch-and-go dolly.
- Must be able to move engine blocks and other heavy equipment
with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand
trucks, dollies, motorized carts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Must be able to repeatedly bend or stoop to ground level
shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (8 feet) with the use of
stool or ladder when necessary.
- Must be able to work on their feet (stand or walk) for their
assigned work shifts.PM22 GPC conducts its business without regard
to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national
origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability,
military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected
characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote,
assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own
ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Roseville , Store Stock Associate, Other , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!