Medication Tech Assisted Living - Full-time
Company: WellQuest Living, LLC
Posted on: May 7, 2022
$500 NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS!
Medication Aide will assist with passing medications to the
resident under the supervision of the Licensed Nurse. Works closely
with the Licensed Nurse and the Assistant Executive Director
regarding residents medications, doctors orders, residents and
families concerns and issues regarding medications.
The individual must be able to communicate effectively with the
residents, family members and health professionals. Capable to
read, understand and carry out care plans and physician orders.
Basic First Aid certification required. Physical ability to perform
the duties. Complete and pass the Medication Aide Training.
1. Assist the charge nurse with passing medication, following
facility protocol, licensing regulation and guidelines for both
resident and employee safety.
2. Follow medication protocol such as dispensing, ordering, logging
and documenting and how to handle the as needed order
3. Complete 40 hours Orientation Personnel Training Class provided
by Palo Alto Commons during the first 30 days of hire. Must also
complete 20 hours annually of mandatory in service including annual
medication training provided by Palo Alto Commons.
4. Communicate any unusual incident to supervisor.
5. Follow safety guidelines in the facility, including universal
6. Function as a team, assisting PCAs as needed.
7. Supervise the PCA to carry out care plans of each resident.
8. Read all communication notes regarding residents daily status
9. Can enter the medication room with the charge nurse
10. Report resident status change to the charge nurse. Responsible
in keeping well stocked supplies by informing the supervisor.
11. Adhere to guidelines in the employee handbook including dress
code, conduct, scheduling, etc. Uniform, radio belt and name badge
should be worn properly when working.
12. Other duties, functions and responsibilities may be assigned to
the position, as Palo Alto Commons believes appropriate or
13. Outdated job description does not relieve an employee of
his/her responsibility to perform the full scope of duties,
functions and responsibilities of his/her position, as requested or
Keywords: WellQuest Living, LLC, Roseville , Medication Tech Assisted Living - Full-time, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!