Member Experience Associate
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: Nevada City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. AAA NCNU is genuinely concerned about
your safety and the health of all of our Team Members. As a result,
should you be offered a position with our Club, you will be
required to establish that you have been fully vaccinated against
the COVID-19 virus, unless you are able to establish a bona fide
exemption from this requirement, or where prohibited by law. At
AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help
our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you
do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to
transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members
for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
Why Work For Us?
- Great Pay - Paid training and competitive hourly base +
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members. Summary: The Member
Experience Associate acts in a service and sales capacity,
responsible for providing caring, outstanding Member service with
heart while actively promoting cross sales referrals, sales and
branch promotions. Essential Functions
- Performs routine sales, service and operational functions for
AAA Members including; DMV, cashiering, auto travel, notary and
insurance sales support, with expectations for maintaining required
standards, policies and procedures.
- Understands and actively promotes products and services to
achieve individual goals in support of meeting organization goals
- Overcomes obstacles that create barriers to Team Member or
branch efforts and identifies process improvement opportunities and
- Acts as an agent for change while promoting AAA's guiding
principles and core values. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Demonstrates sales and service skills. Able to effectively
interact, face-to-face, with new, prospective and existing
- Accuracy and comfort handling money, making change, balancing
- Good computer skills, proficient in both reading and basic
- Good written and verbal communication skills in person and over
- Ability to multitask in response to requests, requirements and
Member/Team Member expectations. Ability to accept feedback and
correct course as necessary. Education & Experience / Licenses &
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two years sales or customer service experience.
- Experience working with sales and service standards and goals
- Current & valid Driver's License with clean history may be
- Bonding and fingerprinting may be required.
- P&C licensing may be required. Work Environment/Physical
- Works in a variety of office environments where standing,
walking or sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation may be
required for extended periods of time.
- May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to
attend business meetings or conferences.
- May be required to work in one or more locations in a defined
service area. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the
job involves the use of a personal computer. #MEA
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Roseville , Member Experience Associate, Other , Nevada City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!