Company: Eskaton Village Grass Valley
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: January 12, 2022
*** $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for those hired before March 31, 2022!
Some restrictions apply ***With over 2,000 employees and 36+
properties in Northern California, Eskaton is a great company to
join and build a solid career with.Certified in 2019 as "A Great
Place to Work" by Fortune Magazine and selected in 2018 by the
Sacramento Business Journal as one of the "Best Places to Work,"
Eskaton genuinely cares about the financial security, health and
well-being of their staff members. Eskaton is a nonprofit senior
services provider serving Northern California's older adults for
over 50 years. Through innovative approaches to health, housing and
social services, Eskaton is Transforming the Aging Experience by
offering life-enriching experiences and creating a culture of
purposeful living. Well-being is the very center of our philosophy,
and we express our belief that Age is Beautiful by celebrating the
lives of older adults throughout the Eskaton family. In addition to
competitive pay and comprehensive benefits that include a
company-funded retirement program, Eskaton employees appreciate
knowing their work makes a real difference in the community and in
the lives they touch.Our Benefits include but are not limited
- Wellness programs upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Plan, including dental and vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Retirement Plan, 100% company funded / minimum account balance
$4,000 (Minimum eligibility requirements apply)
- Paid Time Off programs
- Voluntary benefits & supplemental insurance available
This position is eligible for Eskaton's health benefits package the
first of the month following 60 days of employment and Paid Time
Off benefits program after 90 days of employment. Some benefits may
not be applicable to on call or part time employees.Position
Summary:The Floor Person is responsible for maintaining the
physical attractiveness of the community by providing thorough
cleaning services to the community and all common areas.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Provides daily cleaning of hallways, break room, country
kitchens, and laundry rooms using treated dust mop and wet mops
with germicidal solution.
- Buffs, strips, and waxes floor according to a maintenance
- Changes mop heads daily, or as required.
- Cleans carpeting and rugs, by vacuuming and shampooing.
- Cleans walls, windows, doors and ceilings; vacuums and/or
washes air conditioning registers.
- Picks up trash throughout the campus inside and out daily.
- Performs scheduled cleaning tasks as outlined in a daily,
weekly, monthly bi annual and annual preventive maintenance
- Cleans all light fixtures and skylights.
- Washes windows as required.
- Follows guidelines on equipment maintenance and routine
QualificationsEducation:High school education or equivalent
G.E.D.Training and Experience:Some janitorial or housekeeping
experience is preferred.Job Knowledge:Understanding of general
housekeeping duties and responsibilities.The final candidate must
successfully pass Eskaton's post offer, pre-employment testing
which includes a criminal background check, drug test, COVID test,
TB screen test and health screen.Eskaton is an Equal Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Eskaton Village Grass Valley, Roseville , Floor Person, Other , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!