Posted on: November 18, 2021
Earn on avg $36.89/hr plus 401k match. with additional
performance based incentive opportunities
7147 - Roseville - 1450 Eureka Rd, Roseville, California, 95661
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Under general supervision, the Automotive Emissions Technician
performs State vehicle safety inspections and auto emissions tests
per state and/or federal regulations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform emissions tests using appropriate equipment and
adhering to prescribed rules, standards and procedures
- Ensure that all vehicles meet CarMax Final Quality
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Maintain, repair, and clean special equipment
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain
- 2 Year automotive trade school degree or has minimum 2 years
- Requires appropriate state emissions certification
- Work with and through associates of other departments within
- Perform additional duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working
environment as requested by supervisor
- Possess above attention to detail and demonstrate manual
dexterity in both arms and hands
- Speak and listen to customers, associates and managers in
person, on the phone, and/or on the radio.
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Comply with CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA policies
- Combination of both indoor and outdoor environment; May include
working at times in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- May require walking or standing for an extended time.
- Variable work schedules with shifts that may include nights,
weekends, holidays and extended hour days.
- Comply with all state, federal and company regulations,
procedures and work rules.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest,
transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and
deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought
and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used
cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to
deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every
associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in
their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training
and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable
accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application. Associated
topics: aerodynamic, assembly, catia, mechanical, mechanical
engineer, naval, proe, propulsion, rotordynamic, turbine
Keywords: CarMax, Roseville , Auto Mechanic, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!