Driver-Class B-Full Time
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Oakmont of Roseville is a premier senior community situated on a
beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living,
Oakmont of Roseville provides exceptional quality, comfort and care
with five star services and amenities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
The Driver is responsible for ensuring the safe driving of the
communitys vehicles and supervision of the residents during
community outings or trips. Additionally, they may assist in
setting up and breaking down activities and events at the
Community, in accordance with companys mission, vision, and
- Operate community vehicles safely on outings, excursions,
special activities, and personal resident appointments.
- Assist with the safe loading of residents and their belongings
onto and off-of community vehicles.
- Follow all state and federal laws when operating the community
- Comply with standards and processes for proper vehicle
inspection and driving. Demonstrate safe driving in getting
residents transported. Observes speed limits yet is still punctual
and safe in transporting people.
- Act as a member of the activity staff when on
outings/excursions and within the community.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have either a Class B or Class C license with Passenger
Endorsement to drive the bus
- Prefer two (2) years experience driving a vehicle/van/bus
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Roseville , Driver-Class B-Full Time, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!