Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Assists clinical support services and hospital ambulatory and
health plan committees with patient care review and reporting
requirements. Ensures accurate data collection, organization and
tracking of medical staff departmental chart reviews, generation of
computerized reports and maintenance of all data files.
- Conducts concurrent and retrospective clinical studies by
performing review using screening criteria as prescribed by the
medical staff. Maintains confidentiality of all data.
- Performs variance screening and tracking by reviewing Clinical
Pathway documentation to monitor quality of care issues.
- Enters QA/RM/UM variances from care paths, screening
indicators, utilization focused studies and Medicare admission
necessity and continued stay reviews into the department computer
- Aggregates data and refers all cases not meeting established
criteria to Departmental Quality Assurance.
- Organizes and maintains the data to assure integrity and
reliability for future reporting.
- Prepares statistical reports based on information retrieved
from MIDAS, EZ-QA, PARRS, and/or CABS/ADT systems and manual record
review and data aggregation. Enters unusual occurrence and other
information into the department database.
- Creates and runs reports for departments and the Committees.
Prepares worksheets, distributes charts, and completes applicable
portions of the physician peer review forms and monitors their
completion by the medical staff.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Six (6) months of experience within the last three (3) years as
a quality analyst, or similar position, in health care
- Some college level courses preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Skills in medical record reading & review preferred. (Higher
education can be substituted for experience.)
Primary Location: California,Roseville,Roseville Womens &
Childrens Center Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20 Shift: Day Workdays:
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working
Hours End: 12:00 PM Job Schedule: Part-time Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation:
NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual
Contributor Department: Roseville Hospital - Pathology-General -
0206 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer
committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Click here for additional requirements >
Share This Job
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Roseville , Quality Analyst, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!