Acquisitions Analyst Intern
Company: USA Properties Fund
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Acquisitions Analyst Intern - Roseville, CA
Reports to: Acquisition Managers
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job Classification: Regular, Full Time or Part Time,
The Acquisitions Analyst Intern will conduct financial analyses,
general project analyses, and assist in the acquisition management
of multifamily rental housing projects to be developed or
- Prepare initial proformas on potential acquisitions
- Assist in managing new project analysis.
- Prepare market surveys using in-house subscribed program as
well as gathering information online and on the phone from leasing
- Conduct development impact fee analyses for projects.
- Conduct estimated tax bill analyses for projects.
- Review draft Letters of intent to purchase ("LOIs") to be
submitted by the company.
- Review purchase and sale agreements ("PSAs") and provide
feedback to acquisition managers regarding PSAs terms and
- Conduct title review of Projects and provide feedback and
recommendations to acquisition mangers regarding the relevancy of
items recorded on title..
- Inquire with government officials and departments regarding
various subsidies available for the development or rehabilitation
of affordable housing.
- Assist acquisition managers in preparation of investment
committee level presentations of Projects to executive
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree candidate: with special consideration and
exposure to managerial economics (Marketing, Corporate Finance and
- Strong analytic skills required to help decide which projects
for the company to focus on as being consistent with its
requirements and objectives. This entails deciding key assumptions
when underwriting projects and understanding financial, time and
political constraints-market, physical site.
- Well-developed research skills are key in this position in
order to develop market and environment constraint information
needed to analyze opportunities and deals being pursued.
- Communication skills are most important in this position as a
time will be communicating with brokers, property owners, city
officials and internal team either via phone or email.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Project Management skills with ability to pay attention to
detail and multi-task
USA Properties Fund, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: USA Properties Fund, Roseville , Acquisitions Analyst Intern, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!