Consulting Utility Forester 2 | Sacramento, CA
Company: Acrt, Inc.
Location: Pollock Pines
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We empower the best people to help sustain our world. 100%
employee-owned. Independence guaranteed.
ACRT Pacific, LLC.
Starting Pay $19.00 an hour.
Consulting Utility Forester 2 position is ideal for mid-level
forestry professionals with an educational background in forestry,
horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation,
or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Foresters patrol
on the Transmission projec for hazard trees, perform
identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along
utility lines. They also assist in the submitting inspection
results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and
coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss
and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison
between clients, tree crews, and client customers. Note: This
position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- 1 year experience working on electric utility projects.
- 1-year related Arboricultural experience or certified
- A 2 or 4-year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Biology or
Environmental studies; Or currently enrolled in a
Forestry/Environmental program preferred.
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
- Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather.
- Ability to read and follow maps.
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office Programs
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it's not just a jobit's
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners
and their families.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
Our workforce is essential to keeping the power on for millions
of Americans who are either working to fight COVID-19 or who are
staying home to stay safe. At ACRT Services our top priority is
keeping our employees and those around us safe. Our business
naturally lends itself to physical distancing; most of our
employees work independently and are provided their own company
vehicle, allowing them to avoid close contact with others. Safety
has always been a core value and through this pandemic is no
different. We have put in safety protocols and initiatives
following the guidance of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) to
keep our workers safe.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acrt, Inc., Roseville , Consulting Utility Forester 2 | Sacramento, CA, Other , Pollock Pines, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!