Are you interested in joining a company culture where
accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded? A company that is dedicated to insightful design and
superior craftsmanship, the company is setting a new standard in
homebuilding and customer experience.
Tri Pointe Homes Sacramento is looking for an enthusiastic
individual to join our talented group as a New Home Specialist.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is working with our customers via
online leads and inquiries only.
Position Highlights: Generates and responds to online leads and
inquiries with the goal of scheduling appointments and ultimately
- Proactively connects with potential prospects and Realtor
inquiries with intent to drive traffic to communities.
- Answers general phone and web inquiries and ensures that all
leads are responded to in a timely manner, in accordance with
- Proactively reaches out to active prospects with the intent to
set appointments with the field New Home Advisors in specific
communities (recent/previous traffic, interest lists, etc.).
- Sets and confirms appointments to visit the community sales
offices with appropriate follow-up as needed.
- Adds new prospect information into SalesForce CRM and
maintains/updates relevant information until the lead is
transferred to a community New Home Advisor. This includes updating
notes as customers respond to emails and calls.
- Generates workflow letters by community in SalesForce CRM.
- Tracks online conversion ratios (appointments/sales,
leads/converted appointments, appointments made/appointments kept)
and reports information to management team.
- Collects and responds to realtor and public event RSVP's.
Relays timely and important information to management and community
New Home Advisors leading up to specific events.
- Maintains current knowledge of all available product,
inventory, events, etc.
- Visits all communities monthly to maintain knowledge, updated
photography, driving directions and other community specifics.
- Attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in
Sales and/or Marketing preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience, new home sales or resale
- Real estate license, if required by state law.
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential
real estate industry.
- Familiarity with SalesForce or another similar customer
relationship management (CRM) system.
- Familiarity with JD Edwards.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 2990 Lava Ridge Ct, Ste 190,
Roseville, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.