Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Company: Paramount Equity Mortgage
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of
living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using
modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive
impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued
partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing
experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of
dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert
their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes.
By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve
better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement
industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the
official sponsor of GivePower - a foundation that uses solar-based
solutions to power life's basic needs for people in developing
regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on
our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers
achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will contribute
towards the success of our technology initiatives in our digital
This position will be responsible for the analysis, design,
testing, development and maintenance of best-in-class software
experiences. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can
help us achieve ambitious product development goals that ensure
proper interoperability between application and platform services
and that they are built for scale, resilience, accuracy and
reliability. The candidate takes responsibility of the software
artifacts produced while adhering to high technical standards and
frictionless customer experience.
What you are responsible for:
- Demonstrated capability in designing, developing, testing and
maintaining large scale cloud native applications
- Design and implement highly performant RESTful and/or GraphQL
APIs and data processing pipelines for mobile, web and 3rd party
- Exhibit relentless focus on the qualitative aspects of the
backend services including performance, scalability, observability,
reliability and security.
- Lead technical architecture discussions and help drive
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle
multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in
a cross-functional team environment
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps
- Passion for software development, emerging technologies and
culture of innovation
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience building robust backend services and REST APIs using
.Net, Node.js and GraphQL
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
(MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (IAM, Cognito, EC2, S3,
RDS, Cloud Formation)
- Experience with messaging paradigms and serverless technologies
(Lambda, SQS, SNS, SES)
- Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a
collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we
want to work with you! Apply today!
Keywords: Paramount Equity Mortgage, Roseville , Senior Software Engineer - Backend, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!