Food Services Assistant
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Performs food preparation and storage, serving of meals and
snacks, cleaning and storing of dishes, utensils, pots, and general
department sanitation. May be assigned to tray line, cafeteria,
dish room, host/hostess, or catering or may be assigned to relieve
in other areas. Recording of data is a part of this position. Food
products require very simple preparation. Performs a wide variety
of physical & manual tasks related to the preparation and serving
of food as well as clean up of any and all tools and work
Principal Accountabilities / Primary Job Duties:
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, utensils, equipment and other
- Attractively assemble patient trays with clean, dry,
non-chipped dishes and utensils.
- May be assigned to stock, serve, replenish foods in cafeteria,
tray line or catering areas.
Education/Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Entry-level position.
- Previous food service experience desired.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English as well as
understand and follow written and oral instructions and
- Must have sufficient mathematical ability to perform basic
measurement and portioning activities including increasing and
- Ability to meet established deadlines and multi-task in an
atmosphere of frequent interruptions.
Keywords: Sutter Health, Roseville , Food Services Assistant, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!