Quality Control Inspector
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Quality Control Inspector, you will test and inspect
components and products in the laboratory. By ensuring that
Penumbra's products meet the highest standards of quality and
safety, you will play a key role in saving lives every day. This
position will be working the first shift, Monday through Friday
from 6:00am to 2:30pm or the second shift, Monday through Friday
from 3:00pm to 11:30pm.
What You'll Work On
- Perform routine inspection at incoming Quality Control and
finished device level.
- Inspect components, products, labels, boxes, pouches, and
coatings visually and mechanically.
- Take measurements using micrometers, calipers, snap gages, gage
pins and other measuring instruments.
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering
- Provide support for R&D and manufacturing engineering
through laboratory testing.
- Support departmental and interdepartmental training activities,
including training of assemblers or other inspectors.
What You Bring
- The desire to work and learn in a fast-paced dynamic
- A High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of Quality Control inspection experience in a medical
device or similar industry, or one year of hands-on laboratory
- The ability to understand and follow verbal and written
instructions in English.
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant
and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing
the treatment of some of the world's most devastating
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a
global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra
designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has
a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in
markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to
hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct
sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and
Australia, and through distributors in select international
markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to
Penumbra's Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Keywords: Penumbra, Roseville , Quality Control Inspector, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!