Summer Camp Counselor
Company: Spring Education Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Merryhill School is hiring a Summer Camp Counselor for our
campus in Roseville, CA.
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic Camp
Counselor to join our team this summer. If you have a passion for
working with children, are dedicated to providing the best
education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want
to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Lead a group of children safely in a variety of camp
- Serve as the Group Leader to the campers, showing enthusiasm in
deed and spirit.
- Plan, lead and participate in a variety of camp activities such
as games, songs, sports, skits and special events.
- Follow lesson plans provided by the Camp Coordinator/Camp
- Supervise children during swim activities; this includes
swimming with them, keeping children safe and engaged in the
- Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of each child in
- Supervise the campers carefully to ensure the safety of the
children and property.
- Maintain a physical environment (indoors and outdoors) which is
safe, attractive, and clean.
- Actively engage and interact with the children during lunch
- Develop opportunities for positive interaction between campers
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED required; one or more years of
- Prior experience working with children between the ages Pre-K
through 8th Grade.
- Must possess or be able to obtain certifications in CPR, First
Aid and Advanced Lifesaving.
- The ability to adequately observe participant activities,
enforce safety regulations and apply appropriate policies and
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Genuine passion for and desire to work with children.
Keywords: Spring Education Group, Roseville , Summer Camp Counselor, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!