Part Time Veterinary Assistant
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About Atlantic Street Pet Emergency Center (PEC) by
Ethos Veterinary Health: Atlantic Street Pet Emergency
Center is open 24 hours a day and is staffed by a team of highly
skilled, compassionate veterinarians and veterinary technicians who
are extensively trained in emergency medicine and intensive care.
We are committed to work closely with the family and family
veterinarians in providing the best care for your pet.
About the Job: As a Veterinary Assistant you will
be responsible for:
- Triage incoming patients and managing clients throughout their
- Partnering with DVM's in patient assessment, diagnostics,
treatments, and procedures
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood,
urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates.
- Utilizing different modalities of imaging for patient
- Executing, monitoring, and recovering all assigned sedation and
- Surgical assisting for minor (non-specialty) procedures
- Sunday 5:00PM-4:00AM
- 10 hours a week
- Overnight shift differential
- Positive outlook and ability to work well in a collaborative
- Passion for providing the highest quality in patient care.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the
ability to deliver exceptional client service is required.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience working as a Veterinary
Assistant in an animal hospital setting required.
- Proficiency in processing basic laboratory specimens and
working knowledge of radiographic techniques is required.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and
commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues,
clients, and community.
Benefits of Working at PEC:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
- Part-time benefits include 401(k), Employee Assistance Program,
uniforms, and full access to Vetbloom.
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.
Learn more about our outstanding team at:
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health LLC, Roseville , Part Time Veterinary Assistant, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!