Account Management Coordinator
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Account Management Coordinators are part of the Client Relations
Team and are responsible for providing support to the internal
Account Management Team by assisting with compliance.
- Generate, audit, and monitor contractor employee compliance
- Create and distribute various reports utilizing Salesforce
software as needed.
- Adding and updating Salesforce with various supplier
information to ensure accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Upload various types of compliance documents into technology
- Work with Client Specialists to improve current processes as
well as implement new processes.
- Assist with GSA annual updates.
- Handle confidential information in compliance with company
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, web-based databases and be
- Proficient in Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as
effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working with a large group and taking direction from
- Monitor a process and relay discrepancies to individuals and
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Manage and efficiently prioritize tasks from multiple
- Adapt to new or changing processes quickly and
- Strong desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales
- Regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish
goals and job requirements.
Education and Experience:
- 6+ months of experience in a Sales, or administrative support
- Experience with high volume work with weekly deadlines.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred.
- Compliance/Healthcare administration experience preferred
This position will have no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones and printers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers.
No travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: FlexCare, Roseville , Account Management Coordinator, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!