Product Manager - Integrations & API
Company: ClearCapital.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
You are a strategic and detail-oriented product manager with the
ability to define solutions that go beyond the needs of the last
customer you spoke with and can define and prioritize solutions
that solve problems for a broad market segment. You are just as
comfortable speaking with Engineers as you are in speaking with
end-users or participating in sales calls. Clear Capital is looking
for an experienced product manager with strong technical knowledge
and communication skills to define and direct the development of
our API tools and integration capabilities across our portfolio of
What you will work on
As a Product Manager for Integrations & API capabilities, you
will help define and drive the strategy and roadmap for our API
tools to integrate Clear Capital's software, data, and valuation
solutions into client and third party systems. In this role, you
will collaborate closely with other members of the product
management team, Engineering, DevOps, Strategic Partnerships,
Sales, Customer Support and other internal and external
stakeholders. Learning from and discussions with our potential
partners and customers will be an essential part of the role.
- Develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Clear
Capital's API toolset; communicating both the business value and
technical rationale behind your recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Strategic Partnership team to help ensure
our tools to support new partnership integrations are optimized for
end-user experience and easy to test and use.
- Understand the needs of our customer base including their
product lifecycle needs to develop a strategy, partner with, and
maximize the benefits of our integrations and partnership.
- Be the subject matter expert for Clear Capital's API library
and integration capabilities.
- Develop internal training materials and programs to enable our
Sales and Customer Success teams to understand our solutions.
- Translate business requirements into user stories for our
- Lead User Acceptance Testing activities to ensure requirements
have been satisfied.
- Partner closely with other product leaders and cross functional
internal stakeholders to drive joint planning, execution, and
- Meet project deliverables on tight timelines.
- Assist with contract review and sync with project
- Interface with our Engineering team including developers and
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years in a Product Manager role, delivering B2B SaaS
products to enterprises or similarly complex customers. Experience
in a highly regulated industry, such as mortgage banking,
- Must have experience working with developers and partners to
define API capabilities and with solutions that require integration
with third party and customer systems.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing product plans and
roadmaps based on prioritization of opportunities, deep
understanding of customer needs, and the organization's ability to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on product teams with competing priorities
and aggressive timelines.
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, organizational,
and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical
concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with
- Ability to work independently and to maintain tight
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing or similar Product Management certification
- Agile SCRUM Product Owner or Scrum Master certification
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation,
analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45
years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro,
neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital solutions are trusted by
community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions
alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of
more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and
doing whatever it takes.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept
agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias,
Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear
Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: ClearCapital.com, Inc., Roseville , Product Manager - Integrations & API, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!