At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest
minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the
way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our
relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by
our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three
values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to
discover what's next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and
grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it
an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1084507 Date Posted: 5/20/2021 Primary Location:
Roseville, California Other Locations: Teleworker, Florida, United
States of America; Teleworker, Illinois, United States of America;
Teleworker, New York, United States of America; Teleworker, Ohio,
United States of America; Teleworker, Pennsylvania, United States
of America; Teleworker, Texas, United States of America;
Teleworker, Virginia, United States of America Job Category:
Services Schedule: Full time Shift: No shift premium (United States
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading
provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile
The Aruba High Touch Services team is engaged as SME's across
the entire Aruba product portfolio to work with the largest most
complex customers at a global scale.
As a Solutions Consulting Manager / Senior Technical PMO, you
will be creating relationships, driving out success criteria,
turning products into solutions and driving the delivery of that
solutionYOU will be driving the success of that global complex
customer as the Aruba solution SME.
If you thought that uber technical focused,
architecturally/solution driven, and programmatic leadership
functions cannot be part of the same positionthen this Aruba HTS
curated leader proves that assumption incorrect.
The As a Solutions Consulting Manager / Senior Technical PMO
will compliment a team of all stars in supporting major customer
accounts. An ideal candidate will be a highly organized creative
thinking individual that will be responsible for providing value
added project development & technical coordination, improve
efficiency in planning & execution, and possess leadership skills
that evoke creativity & team innovation, all while demonstrating an
intrinsic ability to deal with change. As part of this highly
focused team you will be a pivotal coordination point for multiple
internal and external organizations to lead proof of concept
testing, problem resolution, solution design/validation and
regional to global scale technical implementations. You will also
be managing bidirectional communication between company and
customer resources to ensure the customer views their Aruba
solutions team as a committed partner working with them towards a
- You will drive development and functionality of a matrix
oriented virtual team focused on design & deployment of solutions
at a global scale.
- You will coordinate communication streams across multiple
groups and platforms to ensure transparency and efficiency
- You will coordinate technical input and review to assure that
the customer requirements are understood and that the professional
services efforts are communicated appropriately.
- You will assign and manage project participants, resources, and
delivery on schedule.
- You will manage day-to-day communication through all customer
- You will identify and communicate project issues to all key
stakeholders in a timely manner.
- You will define and drive improvements in products, delivery
methodologies, technical best practices and partner enablement for
both the PSE team and other Aruba organizations.
- You will participate in solution development efforts,
documentation, and knowledge management to drive partner enablement
- You will handle multiple concurrent projects and apply the
correct amount of business and technical acumen.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Technical experience should include a substantial mix of the
- IT infrastructure, including wired and wireless network
- Wireless voice and data application deployments on a range of
- Network upgrade projects and network system
- Software installation and configuration
- Project management experience should include:
- A demonstrated experience set with complex projects within
companies defined within the Fortune 500.
- Proficiency with project management fundamentals, e.g., work
plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports.
- Leadership in functional succinct meetings that all
stakeholders will enjoy and want to attend, while delivering
requirements and completions with ultra-efficiency.
- A proven track record of leadership within a matrix
- Minimum of five(5) years of project management experience in a
- Excellent problem solver, must be able to multitask, be
process-minded and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a high pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft office suite,
including Project and Visio.
- Technical Professional and/or Expert level certifications, a
focus on Aruba certifications a plus
- PMP Certification
- Master's degree preferred
Location (Remote / Home-Based) preference:
- We will consider candidates who are Remote / Home-Based
location close to a major airport
- Santa Clara, CA
- Portland, OR
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Seattle, WA
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in
the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise
one of the worlds most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to
provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and
constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and
international work environment, then we definitely want to hear
from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or
directly via our Careers Portal at Working at Aruba Careers
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions
we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is
representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where
we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status