Personal Banker II
Company: Tri Counties Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Career opportunity! Fantastic benefits including eligibility for
comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off
(Vacation and many Holidays), Employee Stock Ownership Program and
401K...and an opportunity to build a career with a company you can
be proud to work for.
We, at Tri Counties Bank, still believe in the vision of the
helpful and caring Community Banker. As a Personal Banker your
primary goal is to build a banker-client relationship based on
purpose, value, and trust. You will spend the time necessary to
truly understand your customers' current financial state as well as
their future financial needs. It will put you in an excellent
position to add value through your financial expertise; a truly
transparent, needs-based approach to providing solutions. Working
in partnership with other financial professionals to provide a
collaborative approach to the customer experience, as One Team.
- Begin with a personal welcome to everyone who calls or comes
into a branch. Show the customer they are valued.
- Use every customer interaction as an opportunity to have
quality conversations and individually understand the financial
needs and goals of our customers.
- Share your knowledge about Tri Counties Bank services,
products, and partners to help your customers' save money, make
more money or make their banking more convenient.
- Employ appropriate solutions for your customers. Follow through
and honor commitments to ensure their financial needs and goals are
- Maintain accurate sales records and regularly reviews sales
results with Branch Manager and prepares an action plan taking
appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Ensure that all customer transactions, ranging from check
cashing to cash depositing to loan payments to counting currency
and coin, are handled accurately and timely according to
- Maintain a current understanding of Bank policies and
- Maintain a current understanding of and ensure compliance with
regulations that include but are not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act,
USA PATRIOT Act, suspicious activity reporting, Reg B/Fair Lending,
Reg Z/Truth in Lending, Reg DD/Truth in Savings, Expedited Funds
Availability Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Community Reinvestment
Act and the SAFE Act.
- Assist in training branch team members, on product knowledge
and skill development when necessary.
- Assist other team members in non-primary assigned duties
whenever necessary and perform other work-related duties as
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Previous sales and cash handling experience, preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based
- Able to successfully complete Bank product and sales training
courses and appropriate certifications.
- Able to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in
the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in
Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service
with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store
bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of
consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services,
along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a
top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities
we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties
Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit
events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains,
boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an
event in The City or on the peninsula.
Keywords: Tri Counties Bank, Roseville , Personal Banker II, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!