We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of
living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using
modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive
impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued
partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing
experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of
dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert
their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes.
By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve
better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement
industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the
official sponsor of GivePower - a foundation that uses solar-based
solutions to power life's basic needs for people in developing
regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on
our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers
achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay - signing guarantees available!
- Comprehensive benefits package
This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager and
assists with the accounting needs of the department. Most of the
time the Senior Accountant will be involved in reconciling the
funding and the sales of loans that are sold to institutional
investors, and for analyzing more complex transactions. The Senior
Accountant will also be involved in miscellaneous projects as
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile mortgage and consumer finance funding
- Reconcile mortgage and consumer finance sales transactions
- Reconcile mortgage and consumer finance loans held for
- Reconcile cash accounts
- Assist in training new staff
- Other duties as required
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Intermediate to advanced skill level using Microsoft Excel
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all
levels of the organization
- Experience with G/L account reconciliation and financial
- Professional demeanor and presentation when interacting with
both internal and external customers
- Ability to coordinate work with geographically dispersed team -
Zoom/ Slack/ Email connectivity & presence balanced with the
ability to get things done is required.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by
one's supervisor or other managers related to the
position/department. This job description is meant to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed; it is not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the
position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or
without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or
transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities,
subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable
accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified
applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the
essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and
privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a
collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we
want to work with you! Apply today!