Full Time Doctor's Assistant/optical - 5804
Company: National Vision
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality patient care.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor's
office and pretest room.
- Understand ocular terminology and diseases and know the ocular
- Explain to the patient the types of preliminary
- Complete necessary paperwork and perform testing on patients
prior to doctor examination.
- Promote visual field testing and retinal screenings to eligible
- Perform exam pre-screening.
- Review prescriptions and/or patient information carefully and
identifie special needs. Consult with the optician, Doctor or
Retail Management when necessary.
- Ensure equipment, both Doctor's and pre-test, is properly
Keywords: National Vision, Roseville , Full Time Doctor's Assistant/optical - 5804, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!