Healthcare Recruiter - Roseville, CA - July 7th Start Date
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who we are:
FlexCare Medical Staffing, one of the leading Travel Healthcare
Staffing Agencies in the Nation, was founded in 2006 to help
address the chronic staffing issues present at many healthcare
facilities around the country. FlexCare has steadily and
organically grown into the top-rated travel nurse company in the
country. FlexCare was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 by the Sacramento Business
Journal and was named a Best Staffing Company to Work For by the
S.I.A. for 2017 & 2018.
Were always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals
who care about what they do, never stop trying to achieve success
and are looking for a company with exceptional growth
Currently, were looking for full-time Recruiters to join our
Travel Nursing and Allied Health Divisions at our headquarters in
Our Recruiters, in conjunction with the Account Management team
and designated Team Lead, work to identify, present and hire
qualified candidates for contract positions throughout the
Recruiter Position Summary:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified
Registered Nurse candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Answer incoming calls from Registered Nurse candidates
interested in travel assignments.
- Initiate outbound calls to prospective Registered Nurse
candidates to build pipeline for future placements.
- Act as the single point of contact for their own team of
Registered Nurse candidates from the initial contact through the
duration of their employment with FlexCare.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Registered Nurse
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet
- Identify and assess Registered Nurse candidate strengths, needs
and wants and match with current opportunities.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships through
consistent email, telephone, technology and some face-to-face
- Educate Registered Nurse candidates on compensation package
options and articulate the personal and professional benefits of a
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment and
maintain a sense of urgency.
- Outline wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment
and gain commitment from Registered Nurse candidates for current
and future job requirements.
- Complete all aspects of the pre-employment processes including
resume building, reference checks, background/drug tests,
pre-employment testing under guidance from Team Lead.
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic
planning and referrals.
- Be responsible for all compliance requirements, including
tracking and updating various certifications, medical documents,
and employment related documents.
- Diligently maintain and update database with accurate contact
information, qualifications and compliance documentation.
- Continue to check in with contract employees while on
- Work with Account Managers to identify top facility accounts,
target clinical skill sets and to assess facility staffing
Minimum Competency Requirements:
- Have a college degree or related sales or recruiting
- Strong ability to multi-task and shift gears as business
- Possess strong organization skills and be very detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and be
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales
environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and
discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any
Highly Desired Education & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in sales, recruiting, or other metrics
- Career orientated with a desire for advancement.
- Staffing Industry experience.
- Experience with in and outbound phone calls.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform.
- Call Center experience.
- Be available as needed before/after typical office hours.
- Have reliable transportation and attendance.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan including base salary plus tiered
and uncapped commission plan and quarterly bonus
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly
- Health Insurance to include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- 401K with employer matching.
- FlexCare University - Professional Development including access
to LinkedIn Learning!
- Annual time-off allowance for volunteer work.
- Team building and celebratory events.
Please note: This position is a Sales Recruiting role and is not
a function of HR or an HR Recruiting position. This is a full-time,
in-office position (NO remote opportunities available).
Keywords: FlexCare, Roseville , Healthcare Recruiter - Roseville, CA - July 7th Start Date, Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!