Chief Estimator (Buildings)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Experience: Standard Management
(Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Building Construction / Skilled
Industry: Construction / Commercial
Company: Sales Consultants of Sacramento
Reference ID: JPOvAL
Date Posted: 02/09/2021
Job Purpose:The Chief Estimators principal duty is
to supervise estimating team, collect and analyzes all project
costs, including raw materials, labor, and equipment to ensure
estimates are accurate.
- Train, supervises, and assigns responsibilities for estimators
on each project
- Visit job sites and proposal sites as required to perform
estimates and gather cost data
- Prepare take-offs as necessary
- Receive and analyze subcontractor bids
- Prepares instructions to bidders, bid form and other bid
solicitation information as required
- Prepare, coordinate, review and distribute estimates in
accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with owners,
architects, subcontractors and vendors
- Participate in the transfer of information on successful
projects including the Job Kick-off and Turnover Meetings
- Maintains and communicates data on construction and material
cost trends affecting project costs.
- Identifies and quantifies potential cost uncertainties to
ensure costing models capture the full range of potential
- Updates costs as necessary based on new information and project
- Performs other related duties as needed.
Minimum 5 years commercial construction estimating experience.
Must be computer literate in Microsoft applications. Effective
communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors,
colleagues and individuals inside and outside the Company.
Effective analytical and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of Sage
300 Construction & Estimating a plus.
Keywords: MRINetwork, Roseville , Chief Estimator (Buildings), Other , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!