Begin a Career with Loanpal - Little to No Experience Needed
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of
living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using
modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive
impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued
partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled financing
experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of
dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert
their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes.
By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve
better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the home improvement
industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the
official sponsor of GivePower a foundation that uses solar-based
solutions to power lifes basic needs for people in developing
regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on
our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers
achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Customer Care Adviser provides professional, quality, and
"best in class" service to our customers at a variety of touch
points during our customers journey with us. This position involves
activities that include making outbound phone calls, taking inbound
phone calls and providing support via e-mail and other electronic
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Representing Loanpal as a subject matter expert during a series
of calls to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service and support by utilizing
strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Offer additional Loanpal products to customers that may benefit
from Loanpals other services
- Update Loanpal systems to ensure each interaction with a
customer is well documented
- Handle issues with diplomacy to ensure that every customer is
happy with their experience with Loanpal
- Escalate issues to management when necessary and ensure
customer concerns are explained effectively and clearly.
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by manager.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Schedules: Various schedules are available based
on business needs.
- 3+ years of customer service and/or sales experience,
- Previous solar customer service or sales experience highly
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Demonstrates ability to display patience, empathy, and strong
listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a
timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a
- Bilingual preferred
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's
supervisor or other managers related to the position/department.
This job description is meant to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed
as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other
skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at
any time with or without notice to alter or change job
responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign
additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The
Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known
disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply
for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or
enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the
If you are an extraordinaryprofessional who thrives in a
collaborative work culture and values a rewardingcareer, then we
want to work with you! Apply today!
Loanpal, LLC. NMLS #30336. 8781 Sierra College Blvd. Roseville,
LOANPAL is registered trademark of Loanpal, LLC. Copyright 2021
Loanpal, LLC - All rights reserved.
You have been redirected to a Loanpal job page