PRIDE Industries is a 501(c)(3) organization.
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To
Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high
quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are
currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Description Job Description
Job:? Program Development Director
HR Title Group: Administrative
Salary Grade: E16
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date: September 2020
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under limited supervision, the Program Development Director is
responsible for supporting the growth of the Commercial Facilities
Division by developing specific and targeted “concepts of
operations”, “basis of estimates”, and technical writing for
proposed service offerings to new business opportunities. Employees
in this job class are responsible for the development of a
consistent estimating process, procedures, tools and approach to
determine the level of effort that is aligned with corporate
pricing functions, program integration standards and initiatives,
and divisional program growth objectives.
1. * Develops competitive program solutions for the capture of
strategically aligned new business opportunities.
2. * Provide estimating and pricing detail to capture market
3. * Posses creative writing skills to align proposals with
client needs and PRIDE’s capabilities in the service offering.
4. * Directly provides subject matter expertise to facilitate
growth and capture for all lines of business at the program,
account executive, and business development levels.
5. * Serves as the point of contact for program startup and
delivery for major programs captured.
6. * Manage a multi-disciplinary team in a matrix environment to
capture programs that match company strategic plans.
7. * Provide leadership and direction to development
8. * Perform market research and analysis. Monitor internal and
external for growing customer portfolio and development of new
9. * Coordinate activities across multiple lines of business to
create effective positioning strategies.
10. * Transition new business opportunities into full capture;
bid and proposals that result in revenue producing business to
support corporate growth.
11. * Support the creation of accurate projections regarding
financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
12. * Bid and acquisition planning; design and maintain customer
13. * Develop tools and standards for “basis of estimate”
purposes that are repeatable and usable by the larger CFS program
and sales community.
14. * Provide transitional leadership and program stand-up
15. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Seven years of experience in sales and managing the bid
lifecycle including three years in supervisory role;
- Knowledge of private, commercial, and non-federal public
- Estimating and pricing skills;
- Experience in marketing concepts and practices;
- Experience in and ability to access and use web-based
- Supervisory skills to hire qualified employees, provide for
their professional development, administer performance management
and disciplinary processes effectively, and address employee
- Ability to effectively supervise and develop assigned team to
meet strategic goals;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior
management, customers, employees, public, and/or PRIDE’s board of
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem
solving and analytical skills;
- Human relations skills to build effective relationships with
team, customers and public;
- Exceptional customer service skills; - Advanced computer
literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet,
database and presentation software;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling,
and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts
such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of
business, operational and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle
numerous projects at the same time;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle
numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors- Business Administration or related field
A comparable combination of formal education and work experience
will be considered.
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending
on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following
physical demands for extended periods of time with or without
• Viewing computer screen/monitor
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited
privacy and some exposure to background noise. Frequent travel is
required. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in
a day and/or 40 hours per week. Employees may be required to work
in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this
job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s
instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at
How to Apply If you are interested in working for this unique
organization that blends business with a social mission, please
apply online at? www.prideindustries.com .PRIDE Industries is a
VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
all federal, state, and local laws.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.