PRIDE Industries is a 501(c)(3) organization.
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To
Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high
quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are
currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Description Job Description
Job: Regional Operations Director
Job Code: B72 - PR-Regional Ops Dir
HR Title Group: Federal Contracts (except Facilities)
Salary Grade: E16
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date: August 2019
There are direct reports with this position.
Under minimal supervision the Regional Operations Director
provides operational support to various federal contracts.
Employees in this job class conduct root cause analysis and
implement corrective action measures to increase the effectiveness
and efficiency of a federal services contract. This job class
requires broad operational knowledge in running a federal services
1. *Troubleshoots and conducts root cause analysis and
implements corrective action measures to ensure operational,
financial and mission efficiencies.
2. *Through analysis, onsite review, evaluation, interviews
and monitoring provides recommendations for operational improvement
at various federal contracts.
3. *Supervises employees; ensures a competent, motivated
team through hiring, training, development, counseling and
reviewing the performance of employees.
4. *Meets with customers to ensure continuing communication
and customer satisfaction.
5. *Prepares reports and analyses.
6. *Develops staffing plans and ensures mission ratio
compliance through direct coordination with Disability Employment
Counselors and their perspective Regional Vice President
7. *Ability to work with all Departments within the Company
to help insure that all processes and procedures are being
8. Performs PL analysis to develop and implement strategies
to maximize business unit profits.
9. Develops Cap Ex purchasing plans for business units.
10. Provides management team training and development.
11. Performs contract pricing and negotiations.
12. Assists in Union Negotiations.
13. Resolves contract disputes at site or contracting
14. Assists in business development by developing leads,
technical writing, RFP analysis, and answering RFP’s.
15. Performs other duties and special projects as
• Seven or more years of business management experience,
including profit and loss responsibility;
• Supervisory skills to hire qualified employees, provide
for their professional development, administer performance
management and disciplinary processes effectively, and address
employee relations appropriately;
• Ability to effectively supervise and develop assigned
team to meet strategic goals;
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior
management, customers, employees, public, and/or PRIDE’s board of
• Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning,
problem solving and analytical skills;
• Human relations skills to build effective relationships
with team, customers and public;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word
processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
• Knowledge of business English including vocabulary,
spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
• Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply
concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
• Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of
business, operational and strategic management problems;
• Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and
handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors in Business Administration or related field
A comparable combination of formal education and work experience
will be considered.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending
on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Fed Security Clearance
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following
physical demands for extended periods of time with or without
• Utilizing keyboard
• Viewing computer screen
• Bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting and reaching
• May require climbing ladders and/or step stools
• Standing and walking
• Maneuvering in and around the worksite
Work is performed primarily in an office environment with
limited privacy and exposure to noise from others conducting
business. The remainder of work is performed on job sites in the
field, driving to and from worksite. Employees may be exposed to
hazardous equipment, toxic substances, noise from equipment, and
depending on external weather conditions, wind, rain, cold, and
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this
job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s
instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at
How to Apply If you are interested in working for this unique
organization that blends business with a social mission, please
apply online at www.prideindustries.com .PRIDE Industries is a
VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
all federal, state, and local laws.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.