PRIDE Industries is a 501(c)(3) organization.
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To
Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high
quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are
currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Description Job Description
Job: Digital Marketing Director
Job Code: U58 - PR-DigitalMarketingDir
HR Title Group: Sales and Marketing
Salary Grade: E18
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approval Date:? July 2020
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under limited supervision, the Digital Marketing Director
provides the strategic vision for the organization’s digital
presence and demand and lead generation campaigns. Employees in
this job class work collaboratively with key stakeholders across
the organization as well as the Marketing & Development department
team members to reach acquisition, fundraising, and engagement
goals. This job class requires advanced knowledge of SEO/SEM,
social media, marketing automation, email marketing, CRM, and
conversion rate optimization.
1. * Work with the Chief Growth Officer to provide strategic
vision and cross-channel digital planning expertise to define
campaign and brand digital strategy, ensuring robust campaign
delivery and management processes.
2. * Develop and execute scalable, integrated, multitouch
digital demand generation programs to increase digital conversion
while reducing cost. Activations to include, but not limited to,
SEO, SEM, content syndication programs, email, webcasts, social
media, and lead nurturing programs.
3. * Oversee all website development, including SEO, user
experience, customer journeys, and conversion testing.
4. * Lead the implementation and use of our new marketing
automation system, which includes email marketing (bulk, drip,
trigger), web forms, surveys, social media publishing, lead
scoring, and more.
5. * Manage agency partnership, third-party partners and tools,
and any future direct reports.
6. * Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities,
competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use
that information to make recommendations.
7. * Monitor and analyze PRIDE’s competitive position in search
rankings and other forms of competitive benchmarking for priority
terms and content.
8. * Help implement research and tracking that will monitor the
brand and build an understanding of brand perception.
9. * Monitor and analyze traffic, campaign and channel
performance metrics to extract actionable insights, determine
optimization opportunities, and report on value of efforts while
ensuring we track the right metrics across all demand generation
10. * Track and analyze campaign impact and success through
keyword research, funnel dynamics, campaign expansion and
optimizations, competitive analysis, and A/B and multivariate
11. * Develop, track and regularly report on key drivers of
growth and conversion, including operational metrics, providing
trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas,
campaigns, and referring links.
12. * Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as
benchmarking PRIDE Industries performance against competitors.
13. * Communicate and report plans and results frequently with
14. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Seven or more years of experience in digital demand and lead
generation with proven ability to deliver consistently strong,
measurable results via data-driven marketing;
- Three years of paid social media advertising experience;
- Deep knowledge of current best practices and new strategies
for digital and lead generation marketing;
- Demonstrated mastery and hands-on experience of digital
marketing platforms, tactics and channels, with the ability
determine impact on conversion;
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and
measurement; deep understanding in funnel metrics, pipeline
building, lead lifecycle and nurturing;
- Experience in creating powerful local demand gen plans with an
innate focus on delivering amazing experiences for consumers;
- Expert skill in optimizing all forms of digital
communications: email, search marketing, online ads, SEO,
retargeting, sponsored posts, website, landing pages, social media,
CRM and lead management systems;
- Proven success in developing funnel plans, metrics, reporting
against forecast with detailed written narrative;
- High degree of understanding and knowledge regarding Google
Analytics as well as excellent knowledge of web design and
- Expertise in the spectrum of digital marketing analysis and
visualization tools, including: the Google tool suite, the MOZ
suite, and marketing automation systems;
- Experience in tracking and optimizing funnel conversion;
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability, understanding of A/B
testing, and ability to draw conclusions from data and act
- Must have process and operating knowledge of marketing
automation best practices and tools and of opt-in rules and
CAN-SPAM law. Knowledge of integration with CRM systems and other
data technologies a plus;
- Exceptional customer-service skills and experience working
with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience writing creative briefs, launching creative
projects and guiding creative teams to deliver work that’s on
strategy, on brand, on time, and on budget;
- Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of word
processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling,
and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts
such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of
business, operational, and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle
numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelors- Marketing or related field
A Bachelors Degree is required for this position; a Masters
Degree is preferred.
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending
on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver's License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following
physical demands for extended periods of time with or without
• Viewing computer screen/monitor
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited
privacy and some exposure to background noise. Some travel is
required. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in
a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this
job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s
instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at
How to Apply If you are interested in working for this unique
organization that blends business with a social mission, please
apply online at? www.prideindustries.com .PRIDE Industries is a
VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
all federal, state, and local laws.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.