Company: Streamline Engineering & Design
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Well established A&E firm is looking to hire a long term,
Full-Time CAD Drafter, for a Monday through Friday position in our
Roseville office. This is a great opportunity to join our team and
grow with this rapidly growing wireless industry company. As the
technology evolves, our business is continuing to grow and we need
some new team members to join us! We have been in business for over
14 years and we work with all the major carriers, (T-mobile/Sprint,
Verizon, AT&T, and Dish).
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Preparing zoning and construction drawings in AutoCAD. Process
redline sets and plan check comments. This includes site plans,
equipment plans, elevations and connection details.
We are looking for a motivated individual with good English written
and oral communication as well as excellent time management skills.
Entry level drafting skills are acceptable.
List of required skills:
- Working knowledge of traditional drafting methods.
- Ability to translate field notes/sketches and photos based on
site walks into AutoCAD.
- Produce drawings using AutoCAD.
- Compile and organize blocks, ports, and specific details.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy of work.
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Knowledge of Layer Management, i.e., XREFS.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have strong CAD management skills.
- Highly motivated to take on responsibility.
- Able to read and understand construction drawings.
- Excellent computer skills in Office.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8 am -- 5 pm.
- We do not currently offer or consider this position to be a
remote option, all work will be completed onsite.
Streamline Engineering and Design, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Keywords: Streamline Engineering & Design, Roseville , CAD Drafter, IT / Software / Systems , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!