Work Group Trainer
Company: PRIDE Industries
Location: Grass Valley
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Under general supervision, the Work Group Trainer provides
structured instruction and support techniques to prepare
individuals participating in the employment program to reach their
full potential. The service support provided by the Work Group
Trainer includes focus on skills that will assist a person served
to reach their employment goals and learn to perform job tasks to
the employers specifications. Provide on-going communication and
reports regarding skill development, development of supportive
accommodations, along with preparing detailed job and task analysis
to serve as the basis for developing training strategies. This job
class requires knowledge of individual employment support in a
variety of employment settings, relevant to the desired employment
choice of the person served. Employment settings include varying
shifts and geographic locations. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- One year of relevant industry work experience.
- Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities
and/or physical challenges, preferred.
- Familiar with organization policies, applicable laws,
procedures, and processes.
- Ability to effectively train and direct the work of employees
to meet production/service goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing;
and to present information and respond to questions from vendors,
customers, management, and others.
- Ability to act responsively to customer inquiries and requests,
and to escalate the more difficult employees or matters
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary and
- Knowledge of computer data entry and basic typing skills.
- Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and common-sense
skills. TYPICAL DUTIES:
- *Provide coaching and mentoring at the work site; sets up work,
directs workflow/scheduling and monitors progress of
projects/service orders through to completion.
- *Ensures adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines
while minimizing errors and safety risks.
- *Uses structured training techniques for teaching job
performance skills such as sequence, quality, and quantity. Assigns
employees to breaks and lunches; assists employees receiving
services in completing employee time entry.
- *Ensures success of the placement by providing advocacy at the
work site and support employer.
- *Observes employees while performing job, on transportation (if
applicable), and remain available to employee to ensure safety of
- *Creates a variety of documents including achievement reports,
and other reports including attendance, service reports, and
- * Continually evaluates and monitors the consumers performance
- *Some positions may drive employees to and from off-site work
locations or to and from home using company owned vehicle.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.*
Denotes Essential Job Function EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:High School
Diploma or GED CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED: The following
licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state
and/or contract requirements:Not Applicable PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:Employees must have the ability to perform the
following physical demands for extended periods oftime with or
- Maneuvering to and around equipment
- Bending, stooping, and reaching
- Utilizing keyboard
- Monitoring computer systems
- May include viewing computer/CCTV monitor(s) and detailed work
requiring close vision
- Moving or lifting boxes up to 25 pounds
- Answering/making phone calls
- Communicating with others WORK ENVIRONMENT:Work is primarily
performed at a customers location in an office / shop environment
with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise and/or
noise from equipment. Transporting to locations with the work site
may be required. Employees may also be exposed to extreme cold or
heat. DISCLAIMER:The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisors
instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their
supervisors. Required qualifications:
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Keywords: PRIDE Industries, Roseville , Work Group Trainer, Human Resources , Grass Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!