Retail Assistant Manager (Ops)
Posted on: September 18, 2023
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to
grow beyond this position and into the next.
- SMIP: Store Management Incentive Bonus Program.
- Complete Benefit Package! Our benefits kick off the first day
of the month after your start date. To learn more, visit our We
- Generous Discount: 50%, 60% & 70% Merchandise Discount off
Talbots and Haven Well Within.
- Other Perks: Referral Incentive Program, discounts on travel,
shopping, concerts and more. What we Value "WE CARE":
- We Win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring and applauding
each other's success.
- We Encourage creativity, innovation and smart risk-taking.
- We are Committed to building relationships with our customers
and associates by knowing, serving, and delighting them.
- We Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect.
- We Respect, honor and value diversity and are invested in
cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture.
- We Embrace community by bringing positive change to those we
live and work in. Who You Are:
- A model of professionalism with strong work ethic, integrity,
and respect for others.
- Customer-centric, understanding how the importance of
exceptional service contributes to growing store sales.
- An educator, coach and mentor that inspires team associates
based on their individual strengths.
- Organized and strategic with the ability to make independent
decisions and capable of working in a fast paced ever changing
- A clear communicator of business-related information, and brand
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and friendly, with the ability to work
cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Possess the technological aptitude to navigate, coach and train
computer POS/iPad/handheld systems.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and
standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift,
carry, and move at least 40 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the
business including opening/closing shifts as well as weekends and
- Have open availability of 40 hours per week.
What You'll Do:
- Create and foster a culture of hospitality through exceptional
customer experiences and build enduring relationships both
internally and externally.
- Provide an exceptional and meaningful customer service
experience that promotes the product and builds brand
- Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas
including: Clientelling/Outreach, Appointment Setting, Talbots
Classic Awards etc.
- Partner with the Manager to lead the team with ownership as it
relates to all areas of operations.
- Plan, execute and lead floor sets, window displays, interior
marketing, recalls, markdowns etc.
- Educate, train, and reinforce brand standards as well as
company policies and procedures.
- Understand the appropriate balance needed between operational
and selling energy and ensure proper planning/scheduling and
prioritizing tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs of the
- Maintain knowledge of business and competitive landscape,
fashion trends and key business drivers to strategically identify
opportunities that will maximize sales and ensure financial goals
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures as
well as local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that
support a productive work environment. Note: This position
description is intended to describe the general nature of work
being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not
intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is
subject to change.
Keywords: Talbots, Roseville , Retail Assistant Manager (Ops), Hospitality & Tourism , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!