Retail Assistant Manager (Roseville)
Company: Total Wine More
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About the role
As Assistant Manager, you will grow Total Wine & More's brand by
delivering best-in-class service and bringing to life a distinctive
world of wine, beer, & spirits for our customers. This includes
building upon company programs and team member development plans to
achieve sales, service, and operational performance goals.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be on the leadership team
creating a sales and service culture within the store to expand our
customer base and maximize profitability.
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving retail
- Focus on customer experience, brand, and loyalty awareness by
building relationships throughout the community
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the
development of team members
- Support an environment that encourages creative thinking and
- Participate in product knowledge training and implement through
- Manage general operations and merchandising execution according
to company procedures
- Ensure staffing and team member training meets store needs and
- Maintain store inventory, product ordering, and vendor
- Participate in the performance management process, including
reviews and ongoing career development discussions
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- 2+ years retail sales, customer service, or hospitality
management experience, preferably in a big box environment
- Experience leading and motivating a sales-focused team
- Experience developing team member performance and coaching
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires
- Associates Degree or relevant work experience equivalent;
4-year degree in Business Administration or related field
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of
fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint
year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career
opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our
strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career
growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork.
If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing
best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn
more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing
compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have
not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations
during all aspects of the employment process, including during the
interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and
level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive
list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is
only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members;
eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Keywords: Total Wine More, Roseville , Retail Assistant Manager (Roseville), Hospitality & Tourism , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!