BARISTA - SACRAMENTO, CA (FULL & PART-TIME)
Posted on: September 16, 2022
- We are hiring immediately -for both full and part-time -BARISTA
- Location: 1151 Galleria Blvd Ste 145, Roseville, CA 95678.
-Note: online applications accepted -only.
- Schedule: -Full-time and Part-time schedules available; Cafe
operates 7 days a week. Open availability preferred. Hours and days
may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous barista experience is preferred, but not
required. - Willing to train!
- Perks: Hourly wage plus tips. - Free coffee/tea and pastry
every shift. - - - - - - -*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and search requisition ID number
-1083688.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity -of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!Eurest is recognized worldwide for
standards of service and excellence within the foodservice
industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global
resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities
we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through
food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified
throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's
most respected successful corporations, including many of the
Fortune 500.Job Summary Summary: -Makes and serves coffee/espresso
drinks and related food and beverage items. Handles food according
to HACCP guidelines and standards for quality food-service
operations. Interacts with customers and other employees in a
friendly, courteous manner. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Eurest are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: Eurest, Roseville , BARISTA - SACRAMENTO, CA (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!