Company: Hampton Inn & Suites - Roseville
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all
spaces within the hotel. Job Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning
bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, and sanitizing.
- Accurately communicate clean status of each room upon
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies,
and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors,
elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized
at all times
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times.
- Report all lost and found items to the department head.
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is
in good working order
- Other duties as assigned. Job Skills:
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions,
frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently. Job
Qualifications Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
(Preferred)Experience: Housekeeping/General Cleaning : 1 year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend Availability
- Monday to Sunday
- On Call
- Overtime Benefits:
- Completive Salary
- Employee Hotel discount
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Days
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Various Bonus Programs
- Signing Bonuses
- Referral program
- Commission for referred and booked hotel businessCOVID-19
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place per CDC guidelines
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in placeWe
are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified
applicants equally without regards to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites - Roseville, Roseville , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!