Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Cardiologist Non-Invasive to
join our team in Roseville, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is actively seeking a
non-invasive Cardiologist for our North Valley medical facilities
(Sacramento and Roseville) who is a team player, interested in
joining a close-knit department to work in a truly integrated
cardiac center and multi-disciplinary collaborative
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be
currently licensed to practice within California
We invite you to join a team that is raising the standards for
treating heart disease. Kaiser Permanente is focused on the
prevention and treatment of heart disease in the Greater Sacramento
area and beyond. Our board-certified specialists and
multidisciplinary care teams are pioneering new ways to prevent,
detect, and treat illnesses of the heart and blood vessels. And our
groundbreaking treatment and research is improving the health of
our patients and communities today and well into the future.
The Roseville/Sacramento area offers a climate thats ideal for
those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Living in
Roseville, youll be within driving distance of some of Californias
most popular attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley wine
country and Folsom Lake. Affordable housing, a reasonable
cost-of-living and scenic surroundings make the North Valley a
wonderful place to call home.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
For more information and to apply, please visit:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $388,200 to $400,080 plus
additional potential incentives up to $48,362*. Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Roseville , Cardiology Non-Invasive, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!